Need Help? Call the Love INC Help Line (Mon-Fri 9am-4pm) (559) 224-9599

Putting God’s Resources to Work

ESA/Love INC is supported entirely by donations from individuals, business, foundations, and churches.  It is our policy to not receive any government grant funds. In a typical year, 60% of our income comes from donations from individuals just like you. The remaining 40% comes from churches and grants.

Why Give to ESA/Love INC?

There are many good organizations helping people! But, ESA/Love INC is different than most helping agencies. Our mission is to mobilize Christian churches to transform lives and communities in the name of Christ.

We work with hundreds of churches, social services agencies, and 80+ partner ministries to help hurting people.  Our clearinghouse approach to vetting needs leverages every dollar given to this ministry. For every dollar given, several dollars of goods and services are generated to help those in need. Our reliance on hundreds of volunteers keeps our staff expenses low.

Giving Options

Give Online with any Major Credit Card or PayPal

If you would like to make a donation with a major credit card, please fill out this form send it to ESA/Love INC at 1300 E. Shaw Ave. #136 Fresno, CA 93710 and we can process your donation in our office, or you can click the button below to make a donation online.

Personal or Business Checks and Money Orders

If you would like to make a donation with a check or money order, please make it payable to ESA and mail it to 1300 E. Shaw Ave., #136  Fresno, CA 93710-7903. If possible, print this form and send with your donation.

If you use online banking, consider adding ESA/Love INC as a “new payee” and send your contributions with less hassle.  No stamps, no written check, and no extra steps!

To create a new payee online, you will need the following information:  vendor or payee (payable to):

ESA/Fresno, Inc. 
1300 E. Shaw Ave., #136
Fresno, CA  93710-7903 
Phone: (559) 244-0105

Additional Ways to Donate

We are also able to accept donations of stocks, bonds, and mutual funds. Donors receive a charitable deduction for the value of the securities. Call Jessica Najarian at RBC Wealth Management (559) 447-8251 for more information.

Personal or Business Checks & Money Orders

If you would like to make a donation with a check or money order, please make it payable to ESA and mail to 1300 E. Shaw Ave., #136  Fresno, CA 93710-7903. If possible, print this form and send with your donation.

If you use online banking, consider adding ESA/Love INC as a “new payee” and send your contributions with less hassle.  No stamps, no written check, and no extra steps!

To create a new payee online, you will need the following information:  vendor or payee (payable to):

Evangelicals for Social Action/Fresno Inc.
1300 E. Shaw Ave., #136
Fresno, CA  93710-7903 
Phone: (559) 244-0105
501(c)(3) non-profit ID: 94-2847463

Financial Stewardship and Accountability

We are proud to be members of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.